• Book reviews
  • My crushed words

    My crushed words

    Like us

    Life's too short to leave the important words unsaid!! consider things left unsaid and my thoughts unexpressed that may be valuable to u...& I promise you will have precious time !!!

    Thursday 29 December 2016

    Best moments -2016

    A Complete life is a collection of happy moments & the best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it. So, I would like to open the kimono of my diary for the best moments in 2016.Have a happy reading!

    Feeling the magic!




    Magicians are the most honest people in the world; they tell you they are gonna fool you & then they do it.He..he... We’ve all seen on television regularly or on some occasions, experts doing magic, waving their magic wand & with that black hat.I too have watched in reality shows and talk shows but in 2016 it’s really a great experience for me with that guy.

    Yeah! Mr.Ashok.He is by profession a magician & hypnotist but offers placement training for students as a part time job. We had two sessions & for one session he called a boy to perform magic & in the second, he called any girl to come forward & I went. Seeing the magic happening somewhere via television is nothing tantalising than that happens before my eyes that too played with me. So that was one of the best moments in 2016.
























    Visit to ISRO!


    During every semester, my college arranges for an industrial visit as a part of its curriculum. But this year we went to ISRO, Sriharikota.(Rocket launch centre operated by ISRO) & I learnt so many exciting things. That was the dazzling trip of all the industrial visits we had before.


    Being granted as state First!




    Every year in honour of Teacher’s day, the government state associations conduct various competitions like essay writing, art, writing poems etc., 
    This year my poem for the given title “my dream classroom” hit the first prize in district and state as well. I got this cup & certified. 
     It also fetched me an astonishing moment in 2016.







    Re-entry of Ms.Lena!


    Ms.Lena was my intimate bestie during my school days & of course even today! But we happened to depart for our high school. After completing my high school, I tried all the ways of contacting her but I can't. While after months I came to know that she had been to Oman due to her father’s transfer. I then lost hope & didn’t make any move further. But this year one fine day, she somehow has gone through my profile in social networking sites & gave me a surprise I ever had. My best friend’s re-entry happened this year that added an additional feather to the glory of 2016 in my life.








    Blogging my passion!

    Yeah! Blogging is my passion. But everything in life will take its own time to happen & it happened this year that made 2016 much wonderful to me!

    Chetan Bhagat’s novel!




    My fondness for reading books is eternal. This year I read three books completely & of those that one, made me more delighted is Chetan Bhagat’s  " The three mistakes of my life”.
    Gosh! He has such an amazing fun and piece of writing in him. It was really fabulous & incredible. Within 2017, I wish to be relished & cherished with his other books.



    My little tribute to the great era!

    Yeah! All the above best moments fetched me an avalanche of happiness. But this is the one that suppressed me in doldrums of grief. Drawing & painting is my favourite hobby ever& this year I drew four pictures but this is little different 'cause it made me bereaved.So, I did it with much worries & this art I dedicate to the great era who is no more, Ms.Jayalalitha.It is special to me still.....because it’s not just my art, but my deep condolences for her demise.







    These are just the 
    " 7 wonders " ,but I had much more joyful moments this year.So,I thank the almighty for such beautiful days & wish the same by 2017.

    With smiles...
    (Investing myself completely in the art of living)





    2 comments:

    1. you are reallllllly great!
      may I wish you to have the same fun & joy for upcoming years

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

      ReplyDelete