• Book reviews
  • My crushed words

    My crushed words

    Like us

    Life's too short to leave the important words unsaid!! consider things left unsaid and my thoughts unexpressed that may be valuable to u...& I promise you will have precious time !!!

    Saturday 14 January 2017

    Installing Love...

     
    Dear readers!
    To love is happiness,& to be loved is a bliss. Isn't it???
    Some anonymous had written in a magazine about love technically & I simply loved the way it was taken through & concluded.So, I have posted it for you all. Enjoy the fun &  the hidden philosophy as well!

    Customer Service Rep: Can you install love?

    Customer: I can do that. I’m not very technical, but I think I am ready to install now. What do I do first?

    CSR: The first step is to locate your HEART. Have you located your HEART ma’am?

    C: Yes I have, but there are several programs running right now. Is it okay to install while they are running? I have PASTHURT.EXE, LOWESTEEM.EXE, and GRUDGE.EXE & RESENTMENT.COM running right now.

    CSR: No problem ma’am.  will automatically erase PASTHURT.EXE, from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory, but will no longer disrupt other programs. Love will eventually overwrite LOWESTEEM.EXE with a module of its own called HIGHESTEEM.EXE. However you have to completely turn off GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM. So, go to your start menu and invoke FORGIVENESS.EXE. Do this as many times as necessary until GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM have been completely erased.

    C: Okay, LOVE has started installing itself automatically.

    CSR: Yes, but remember you have only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other HEARTS in order to get the upgrades.

    C: Oops....It says “ERROR 412”- Program not run on internal components.

    CSR: Don’t worry ma’am. That’s a common problem. It means that the LOVE program has set up to run on external HEARTS, but has not yet been run on your HEART. It is one of those complicated programming things, but in non-technical terms it means you have to LOVE your own machine before it can LOVE others. Ma’am, can you find the directory called SELDACCEPTANCE?

    C: Yes, I have it.

    CSR: Click on the following files & then copy them to the “MY HEART” directory: FORGIVESELF.DOC, SELFESTEEM.TXT, REALIZEWORTH.TXT & GOODNESS.DOC. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching any faulty programming. Also, you need to delete SELFCRITIC.EXE from all directories, and then empty your recycle bin afterwards to make sure it is completely gone & never comes back.

    C:  Got it. Hey! MY HEART is filling up with really neat files. SMILE.MPG is playing on my monitor right now it shows that WARMTH.COM, PEACE.COM & CONTENTMENT.COM are copying themselves all over my HEART!

    CSRThen, LOVE is installed & running. You should be able to handle it from here. One more thing before I go ma’am. LOVE is freeware. Be sure to give it & its various modules to everybody you meet. They will, in turn, share it with other people & they will return some really neat modules back to you.

    C: I will. Thank you for your help

    With smiles...
    (Investing myself completely in the art of living)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment